After Care & Support
How often should I wash my Bella Noir hair extensions?
You may wash the hair as often as you require however there are a few basic tips.
1. Detangle the hair before washing especially if you have curly hair, then a wide tooth comb is advised.
2. Use a mild shampoo and gently wash the hair. DO NOT RUB and rinse thoroughly
3. Blot out excess water and apply conditioner and rinse thoroughly.
4. Allow hair to dry naturally before combing.
5. Working up from the ends. Separate Curly hair using fingers or wide tooth comb, Straight hair comb in a downward motion, ALWAYS working up from the ends.
*N.B Sleeping in a silk scarf is optional but highly recommended
What is the longest length of Bella Noir hair extensions?
Belle Noir supply hair from lengths available 12-26in.
How are Bella Noir hair extensions different?
Belle Noir use only 10A grade sourced from the the best suppliers
so our hair is of the finest quality this eliminates shedding which is common with poorer quality hair. Bella Noir hair has guaranteed longevity, and therefore can be re -used several times.
Does Bella Noir have a return policy or exchange policy?
We are confident that you will love any product you have purchased from us. Having a straightforward refund or exchange policy is extremely important to us at Bella Noir it builds trust .
How do I make an Exchange/Return?
Please post any product in its original packaging and unused within 14 days of you receiving the product. Belle Noir will be happy to refund.
How long does shipping usually take?
Bella Noir ships all orders within 24 hours of payment excluding the Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Please contact our customer Service via email, telephone, Whatsapp.
265-269 Kingston Road
(not open to the public)